Wednesday, July 11, 2012

writing and sleep deprivation


Going on what is two nights now on a couple hours of sleep, I had a feeling today wasn't going to be easy on me.  Ideas were going to be hard to come by intelligibly. That indeed was the case, but I continued writing anyway, hoping that something good would come out of it.  I guess that's more Peter Elbow speaking to me.

One form that this writing took was an ongoing commentary and summary of what was taking place in SI today.   It's my job today to post to day in the life, and I was hoping that I'd be able to pull from this.

One of the ideas we talked about today was taking other approaches to day in the life response.  So below is my attempt at doing this.  It's a wordle of the ongoing notes I typed up throughout the day.


1 comment:

  1. SI and writing is rough with no sleep! I hope things get better...I love the wordle! Those are really fun!

    Thanks for all your great ideas even while sleep deprived.

    ReplyDelete